Do you want to learn and improve your skills, but you do not find time to attend a regular course? You are not alone; many people have the same challenge. To solve the issue, we now also offer e-courses.
The main benefits of these e-courses are:
- Easy access: They can be followed anywhere anytime
- Affordable: They cost much less than the regular courses
- Flexible: You can choose the start and finish date as per your convenience
- Certified: All our courses are accredited and provide a certificate of completion
- Teacher Support: All our courses come with unlimited teacher support
- Online Community: All courses give you access to the discussion group with 1500+ students
Our Available Online Courses:
- Online 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training
- Online Yoga Nidra Teacher Training
- Online Yoga Philosophy Course
- Online Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
- Online Postnatal Yoga TTC
- Online Mum & Baby Yoga TTC
- Online Health Coach Training
- Online Ayurveda Fundamentals Course
- Online Clinical Hypnotherapy Course
Our Upcoming Online Courses:
- Meditation Teacher Training
- Pranayama Teacher Training
- Pranayama Practitioners Course
Meet the Teacher,
(ERYT-500 & YACEP with 40,000 hours of Teaching Experience)
Ram Jain (ERYT-500, YACEP) is a master teacher with over 40000 hours of teaching experience. Ram has served for more than 22 years in the field of yoga and philosophy teaching.
Ram was born in India, in a spiritual Jain Hindu family. His yoga and Vedic philosophy education started at the age of eight years as he was sent to a Vedic school for his formal education.
Ram has trained and practiced under traditional Indian teachers such as Guru Ramananda (from the Swami Sivananda lineage), as well as modern day teachers like Paul Grilley (developer of Yin Yoga).
In 2007, Ram came to the Netherlands. Due to the language barrier and the lack of any contacts, he did not find any job for one year. Struggling to survive, he started teaching yoga to few students in his living room. In last 12 years, his small class has developed into two large yoga ashrams: Arhanta Yoga Ashram India, spread over 17 acres, and Arhanta Yoga Ashram Netherlands, spread over 4 acres of land.
During his 22 years of teaching career, Ram has worked with various anatomy and physiology experts and has developed unique teaching, adjustment, and modification techniques.
Often called 'the storyteller' by his students, Ram is loved for his ability to explain complex concepts in simple words with the help of humorous stories. His mission is to help people realize their potential and live a more conscious & prosperous life.
Ram Jain is also the author of the internationally acclaimed book: Hatha Yoga For Teachers & Practitioners: A Comprehensive Guide to Holistic Sequencing
Ram will be available to answer your questions during and after the course.
For any other questions about our e-courses please write us at email@example.com